Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Being honest!!

It is easy to say, 'be honest'!

But is it really?

It is very difficult for me indeed, but it is the one thing I wish  not.

I'm honest with others when deeds does not touch the elements of my being.

I've always teased everyone with my closed book policy! Which I choice is a delusion.

I know I'm no superhuman and I'm week.

When things happen, I do get hurt, but I never reveal them.

I do cry, but not openly.

I was like that then too, but there was a sense of comfort.

Now I feel insecure.

In consequence I've put my shields up thicker without knowing.

A state of volatility, maybe.

Now I want to bring everything out.

But I'm still insecure.

I've this way of thinking that if I act strong then I'm strong; but I wish loved ones knew I'm not.

For some time it was the truth.

I had the sense of comfort.

But as time passed by I realize the ultimatum,  'no one belongs to you'.

'You cannot depend on anyone but yourself'.

'Being strong for yourself, for your dreams, for your promises and for your happiness'.

"Happiness from people is from time to time, happiness from yourself can be continuous but it depends on the choices that you make, the life that you live and want to live.It doesn't depend on the hurdles that you face.It will always be there if you have found peace in you, as long as you forgive and love yourself, as long as you fight for it."

:-)

May be I've not yet realized many things in this life.

    





No comments:

Post a Comment